MOVADO ULTRA SLIM
Movado Ultra Slim, 35 mm stainless steel and yellow gold PVD-finished case and bracelet with white mother of pearl dial.
Note: Mother-of-Pearl dials may vary in color as each piece is unique making every watch one of a kind.
Dial WHITE MOTHER-OF-PEARL WITH PRINTED INDEX
Case Diameter (mm) 35
Case Material STAINLESS STEEL AND YELLOW PVD
Water Resistance 30 METERS
Bracelet STAINLESS STEEL AND YELLOW PVD LINK BRACELET
Movement SWISS QUARTZ MOVEMENT
- Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language
- Was founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur
- Is recognized with 100 patents + 200 awards
- Is in 20 Museums around the world
Movado Museum Dial Facts:
- Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947
- Horwitt's design is in the permanent collections of MoMA